Thursday 2 December 2010

Short update

Many things have happened since the last update. Sorry for not writing that often. Anyway, here is a quick recap:

  • Wrote thesis proposal & commented one. Got good feedback from Olga about mine, still waiting to hear something from LUT & GSOM....
  • Contacted FinPro today to ask whether they would be interested in doing collaboration about my thesis topic. I hope the answer is positive.
  • Been doing presentations & groupworks. One more paper left to deliver as well as preparing one last presentation. It will be cooool :)
  • Been totally neglecting Hungarian studies. My priorities have not been good. I will correct my behavior (this time for real).
  • Bought a cool woollyhat :D Also bought gloves. Now maybe I need to buy another scarf....
  • It has snowed a bit in Budapest. Today was the first day when I saw some snow in here. Apparently there has been some also in some other days but have melted before I have left the apartment.
  • Watched El Clasico. HUUUUUUUUGE win for Barca! Probably one of the most convincing performances I've ever seen on a football pitch. Well, that and Milan's 3-0 thumping of ManU few years ago.
  • I was a bit sick, but now its better.
  • Exams are starting soon. My first one is already next Tuesday!
  • I can believe its Christmas in about 3 weeks. I don't want to leave Hungary
  • ....which reminds me that I need to book my tickets back here for New Years and January.
I guess that's about it.