Saturday 19 February 2011

I will be moving. Again.

Last weekend I applied for a flat from Lappeenranta and to my surprise I was offered one this Friday. So, most likely during next weekend I will be going there for one last hurrah until the end of May. After that... Who knows where I will be.

Things have been quite slow on the thesis front for a couple of weeks already. I kinda lost my groove for that, but yesterday I did some more research and now I have good material to continue plowing onwards. I also have a phone conference set up with my supervisor for next Thursday, but I will ask to push that a bit forward so that we could have it face-to-face after I have settled in LPR. I am a bit concerned about the empirical part, i.e. where do I find the companies for the interviews. I will go and ask around in the Technopolis Lappeenranta - I am quite sure that I will find success with my interview request if I manage to sell my idea to them. And that, I will of course do :)