Sunday 3 April 2011

Its kinda close but still no panic

We have our pre-defence in just 3 short weeks. At the moment I still lack most of the analysis for my empirical part. And theoretical part would need some beefing up too...

But I am not worried. At all.

  • Its only a presentation - you don't have to have the whole thesis written
  • I still have 3 weeks to work on it (even though I will be spending one week of it in Hungary...). On Friday I analyzed one interview (added ~6 pages to my thesis). So, these can be done quickly.
  • Analyzing and creating theories is actually fun. Much more than doing research...
At the moment I have conducted 3 interviews. I would still need a couple more to reach my target (5). I know that the sample would be very small then too - but enough to make some educated suggestions for future research and to get a glimpse how the reality is in small enterprises.