Monday 6 June 2011

Oh yeah, also got feedback about my thesis

..but not from my own supervisors, but another professor from GSOM. Still haven't heard anything from my LUT supervisor - will be interesting to hear what he has to say...

Anyways, I didn't quite understand how my work was graded, as on the scale from 2-5, I had on most criteria 2 of the grades bolded (no other way of separating the result). Also, didn't get any kind of recommendation for final grade (except "deserves a good grade" which would mean 4), which would have been nice to see.

Tomorrow I will be a bit smarter regarding the grade.

And I will also be tired since I decided to sleep one more night in Joensuu before heading to Lappeenranta. My train leaves after 6 o'clock in the morning.. Will be fun. But it just was easier solution to do like this.