Tuesday 15 September 2009

Internetless in St.Pete

Sorry that I haven't been able to update my blog that much. That is mainly because of missing internet connection at the dormitory. So yes, I still don't have any ability to connect to the Internet from my own laptop at the dormitory which is not the ideal situation. Makes it a bit hard to keep everyone updated. Please be patient! The problem is with 90% probability some hardware related problem in the room, so there is not that much I can do about it. A guy will come to see the situation maybe this week, maybe next week, maybe never...

Last week we had an intensive introduction course to organizational behavior. The course was okay, I have written a post of it on my computer and will post it later when I have the chance. Apart from the school things are okay. Still trying to learn Russian and hoping to be able to understand something that someone says in public. It just takes time.

I've spent quite a lot of time with the other exhance students living in our dormitory at Karabliy. It's somewhat weird for me that the Russian students are located in totally other parts of our dormitory than we "international" students. At the moment the GSOM Mitim-students are a other community than LUT Mitim-students, but hopefully the will mix soon. I still don't know that many Russian MITIM-students personally, just a couple. To erase this problem of separation we are planning to have some kind of MITIM-event some day this week to break the ice between us and for getting to know each other.