Wednesday 6 October 2010

HEUREKA!

So ok, here is the story: yesterday evening, I was tired, went to bed just after midnight. But for whatever reason, I just could not sleep. I was rolling around in bed for 4 hours or so (still checked the clock at 4:03) before falling asleep.


Soon the alarm rang after some 5 hours of sleep which of course was not enough. Despite that, I needed to get to the university.


The obvious consequence from the lack of sleep is that I have been tired the whole day. Kinda in a zombiesque state. Living, but not really.


After coming back home, I went on my usual "I wonder..."-state, where I end up watching videos or reading stuff just to open my mind to new things (ok, that is not the purpose of those, but often it leads to that). Then it hit me. It had nothing to do with what I was reading nor what I had learned during today. 


Suddenly, I knew what will be the core of my professional life from this point forward. I can't believe why I haven't realized this before, because it has been hanging in front of my nose the whole time.


I have found my mission.