Monday 4 October 2010

Pleaaaase forgive me!

Dear Ms. Blog,


I have been mistreating you lately and I am sorry for that. I know that any amount of explanations will not ease the situation and you have the right to feel hurt because of my ignorance. However, I want to shed a little light about the happenings of last few weeks to you. Perhaps you will then find it easier to forgive me.


About two weeks ago I welcomed 3 of my MITIM-colleaques from Finland for a 5 day visit. I had lots of fun with them. We saw many of the cool places here in Budapest, such as Gellert hill, Szechenyi spa, Terror háza, Szimpla and so on. Going around the city for many days left me of course exhausted and trailing in my studies. I managed to catch on during the weekend and last week I have been again kinda busy with the schoolwork - we have had group meetings with the guys during the last 3 days and we've spent a lot of time on our presentation and case. Luckily, those are now ready and just need to be printed and delivered.


Besides the school work, my time has been spent on studying Hungarian by myself. I am making progress, but not quickly enough. I need to put more effort in producing text and especially SPEAKING. It will be Tarzan-language, but that step just needs to be taken.


Forgetting the schoolwork and other stuff like that, I have been just enjoying life here in Budapest. I really like this city and feel great in here. I am really happy. Of course, because I am a sort of evil mastermind, I have come up with some more ideas/things for the future to gain world domination. Perhaps I'll tell you more about those later.


To conclude, I am sorry that I have been ignoring you dear Ms. Blog. I will do my best not to abandon you in the future for long time periods. I hope you can forgive me.


With love,
Joona