Sunday 29 November 2009

Brief visit to Finland

I was in Finland from Friday evening till this morning. We arrived back to St.Pete just after 6 o'clock by bus. The reason for the visit was quite amazing, but on the other hand not that surprising at all - Russian bureaucracy. I didn't have any problems with that (this time), I just decided to help someone who had and went there for the company.

Helsinki was.... Well, boring. I lived there for two years, but now going back there in after just few months absence I could see that it's not a city for me. I was really amazed how dead the city actually was on Saturday night! I mean. There was basically no-one on the move after 7 o'clock. The weather wasn't that bad neither it was that cold.

Yeah, moving abroad after graduation is more and more likely option for me...

But of course there are good things about Finland and Helsinki too. Small, but cool things. Like the amount parks and the ability to drink water straight from the tap :D And almost everything works there without too much problems. Unlike in Russia..