Wednesday 18 November 2009

Tiredness

You can quite easily see, that this month is not easy for us students of MITIM-programme. Most of us has been quite busy lately which has lead to a situation where good night sleep has been the suffering party. For example yesterday at 1:15 a.m. there was still 7 of my classmates (whos contact information i have) in Skype. I don't even want to estimate the total amount of us who were still awake.

And today, the classes started at 9 (as usual) which basically means waking up after 7 o'clock. Not that much sleep per person...

Tiredness could be easily seen today in the classroom. I was sitting for a while in the first row (yeah, imagine that) next to the wall where I could easily see other peoples faces. Most of them were tired or at least looked tired. Some were almost sleeping, or slept for a while :D

Now I really need to take a nap.