Monday 30 November 2009

Technology management exam

....Was one of the most stressful exams I've ever been in to. Seriously. 60 minutes and 20 questions, many of which required drawing. Mind map, functional process map, process flow, modeling MITIM studies based on queuing theory, Pareto principle illustration... Also I had to calculate for ABC analysis and queuing theory. On top of these there were open numerous open questions, some of which were quite easy and short, some required more effort to answer properly.

Of course, when there is on average only 3 minutes for questions you can not expect too in depth answers. I think I did pretty decent job in the exam and hopefully will get a good mark. At least I managed to answer all the questions (with few minutes to spare) which wasn't the case for all others.

Well, we'll see tomorrow because the teacher promised to send the results around noon.