Friday 22 January 2010

Uneventful week

During this week basically nothing has happened. On Monday we received the schedule for spring semester which was cool. Makes it easier to plan ahead the spring time. I am quite sure there wont be too many changes in the the schedule unless there is some dramatic health issues on some professors or something. Which is cool, since during the fall the schedule kept changing quite a bit....

I have also applied to few internships during this week and am planning to continue doing so. Quite many companies still haven't started the recruiting process for seasonal workers, which is bit of a surprise. Or then I just don't remember anymore what is it like to beg for a temporary job. The job market is definitely challenging again this year and it will most likely be a struggle to find a job for the summer. But I am staying optimistic.

I've also started repeating the stuff we learned during the fall semester in Russian class. My class in Lappeenranta has already started so I am now trying to study a bit so that I would not be that out of the loop come time to say something in the classroom.