Friday 14 May 2010

Phew, that was an exhausting day!

So this morning I had first exam of the day - Quantitative methods of business research. Yes kids, it is as boring as it sounds, if not even more boring. At that time I was still asleep I guess which did not make the exam easier at all. Overall, I found it kinda difficult since success in that exam required so much detailed and menial knowledge about things that I am not enthusiastic about. Expecting something like 30 +- 5 points out of 50 from that exam. Not the best of grades then... Maybe 2 or 3.


After that exam I had the joy of beginning to prepare for the afternoon exam. Or continue, I read the material once yesterday. The topic was economics of innovation and actually it is not as shitty as it might seem to be. Not the most interesting topic either. We finished doing our "tips/model answers" to the exam 1 hour before it which was way too late to learn and digest it all. Well, could have been worse I guess. 


Speaking about worse, the exam was amazingly exhausting!! 3 professors, 3 sets of questions, 3 answer papers and 3 hours to complete it. And it was not like the question sets were short or easy, no no no no. I would say that each of them was like 75% of a normal exam (2 sets included 3 essay questions, one had 15 smaller ones). And compared to previous exams, those were a bit wider in content, well at least some of them. And previously this course was worth more credits.... Anyhow, that is now done and I guess it went okay. Awaiting something like 80-90 points out of 100.


Now some rest and ice hockey :)