Monday 31 May 2010

Thesis project

Today I sent my thesis proposal to LUT, hoping to get an answer quite soon. I hope I will get to know my supervisors soon so I can discuss the topic with them and then start working on the thesis during the summer. I would have June and July at least to work on the thesis before I will go to Budapest for exchange period. I am not planning to do that much thesis-wise while in there, so I try to do as much as possible during the summer since I am not working either.


The topic is proposed is "Business partner selection in cross-border collaboration". More detailed research questions will be formulated later, but the idea would be to study how SMEs make decisions with who to partner. This includes also research on what are the success factors of partnerships and what kind of methods can be used to support those decisions.