Sunday 21 February 2010

Exchange application

I applied on exchange on Friday, which was the deadline for applications. The good thing is that you could easily change your preferred destinations since I didnt pay that much attention where I was applying to... Thats because my preferred destination is a partner university from GSOM. However, MIB (Master in Business) students get to choose their destinations first before us, so lets see if there still are places available when I get to choose. I'm not that optimistic about that at the moment, but I have some devious plans in my backpocket :)


The good thing is that LUT also has partner in the same city, which is obviously my number one choice. 


(Somehow I don't want to write down where I prefer to go, I think I might jinx it or something :D)