Tuesday 23 February 2010

Our journey as consultants begin

We had our first classes of consulting project today. I was a bit surprised that the cases or rather the companies where that small businesses or organizations. Anyway, it doesn't mean that those would not be potentially really interesting cases. Maybe the smaller organizations actually want to hear the results and maybe even implement some of the ideas that we give them. I would not be sure whether some large multinational company would do that...


The division in to groups was not done in an ideal way. We didn't get to choose our groups, but for a logical reason for most part. Some groups did require native Finnish or Russian speakers, usually 2. Some people might have felt left out since they were neither. But anyways, now we are in our groups and I am happy with the composition of mine. Although I am 80% sure we have on freerider in our group of 4.... Anyways, I am confident that we will do a good job on the project.